Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Untitled

I think today post ani untitled aje. A couple of things that I want to talk about. Man2 lai, got time bah!
1st of all tq 2 all my contacts (Ah Beng & Ah Lians, nada wah jst joking, here goes my cousin, Peter who might be kebanjiran, Angie who is setting up ..., my frenz @ London & KL, GP mates, Ariz yg frust psl MU kalah, the evil Dr. Rabbit who dapat A in his exam, and and .. ok shut up Teo u blab too much), who have got my email on Earth Hour. You all & rest of da world have exceeded the target of 1000 cities to join in. Hopefully, we can get 1 billion people, our voices heard. You rocks!
Today & yesterday, during GP, we watch a movie on human trafficking. It shows how easily gals can be duped by modeling offers, so-called bf, etc. 800k people is smuggled yearly in a network worth whopping 40b. It is a sad reality, but when people stay loyal to their partner, this will STOP!(Guys dont find kai, if ur gf cant satisfy u).
More reality shows are up. Some Bruneian are already getting Demam AF, AFUNDI for Malaysian. AF7 has started with a promise of '1 transformasi bakal berlaku'. Ultimate Power group is also starting with some group name like Jing Kang, 3 tian chung(3 oclock). ASQ is also starting soon with a non-stop 30h audition.
So hakuna mata2, it means no worries, going 2 enjoy my afternoon. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment