Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rediscover my heritage apa ni?

I am so stressed out by all this not so complex numbers that will not prove itself, guess I do OT til end of 1st term holiday.
Right, moving on thanks 4 cheering me up indirectly by rplying my chat in ur blog Mizi. Usually, when I chat arh blog kawanku yg lain, they take years to rply!(jgn marah ah my other frenz, kawan ketawa easi 2 find, kawan yg sanggup share kesusahan is 2 b valued macam emas). End of life stories.
According 2 my besday reading done by a feng shui master @ Taiwan, it shows that I easily gets sick, I am 2 dependent on others, my attitude would not benefit me in da future. According 2 another prediction, my exam results will be based on my efforts, and no lucky guess this time. So on that note, I am off 2 improve my marks after talking sampah. P.S. Xia yu shi is taking effect now!

No comments:

Post a Comment