Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Speak chinese

Mum & dad should jiang hua yu, as stated on TODAY's headline. In response 2 tis, I am going 2 slot in chinese learning, in my bz studies & h/w schedule starting Today!
Right, lang wo ken ni men fen siang cai skol you somo! Apadah! This morning, we have a gen assembly whch is last 4 1st term, it was crowded but we are united, 'bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita roboh'. Today, also seen the registration 4 inter-house sports events. This would be on 4th April. As usual, since Primary 1(not kidding), until today, I have not pecah my rekod of not joining any events. Jadi volunteer boleh ni anak ani, rajin wah! Today, 'kind' tutors flood our study room wth h/w. Ok, on the'book' thingy, read SMSA bytes post. Today, the media club is recruiting new members, but I am not joining. I prefer my status as masyarakat sivil.
Chai chen, wo hen mang, hen tuo h/w!
P.S. Congrats 2 set 2 GP 4 being the premier set of all. Im proud 2 be in set 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment