Friday, March 13, 2009

Million, thousand numbers!

Today is, Friday the 13th. A dreadful day which people are advised to stay at home to prevent misfortune. Not being superstitious yeah but I believe science & beliefs go along together like 'bread & butter'.
Today & yesterday, many discussions were on stamp collecting. Oh, stamp boring eh kata most anak remaja masa ani who prefer Friendster, CS or shuffle dance. For me, its a way to get a bit of usin to spend, in spite of the recession that may make me jobless after I complete U, kalau I pass AS/A Level. Brunei Postal Service dept is organising a stamp collecting contest to collect 25k stamps in conjunction with 25th Brunei National day. These stamps would be distributed among 100 schools to kickstart a Stamp Club in each school. I wonder if SMSA is going to open 1? Admin are you listening?
Your wish is my command, not by me but BIBD. BIBD Wish campaign is on till next year with a wishlist of 2.02m for 63 wishers and a grand prize of 1m. Jutawan fakir can be a reality now! With each $500 new deposit/additional deposit you get 1 wish code. This is not a normal lucky draw.
Ok, I need to speak a bit BM now. Tahniah kepada semua yang pass SPM, laluan selepas ini pasti berliku, samada kamu semua memilih mengambil STPM, A Level ataupun U. Ingatlah kejayaan masa kini tidak menjamin kejayaan masa depan jika kamu leka. Tahniah juga kerana you have made English the medium of your answers. Good luck 4 your future.
Omg, while I was blogging I remembered that I have H/W DUE SOON! Research havent progress much guess that I have to do weekend OT.
Tomorrow, is the last day for cooling period for PreU1, to change subjects. From my observation, it seem that many will drop Maths or continue to struggle with it. Whatever it is, make a smart choice after getting Pro advice.
Lastly some tech update, for Mac fans, iPhone 3G will be launched officially in Malaysia @ KLCC on 20 March. It will be exclusively available on Maxis with iValue plans costing at least RM100 with 2 yr contract. Brunei had already welcomed iPhone 3G last year but its costly. More on iPhone:www.malaysiawireless.com Sunday talking crap would be about holiday.
P.S.I am thinking to write in High school page. Chaw, group study later

No comments:

Post a Comment