Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marathon Today!

Good morning, this is blog worth reading, as in the Breakfast Show, The Show worth waking up for. LOL! Not going to crap too much here.
Right, lately we have heard of the word reforms, rejuvenation, other words with the same meaning. There are political reforms, legislation reforms, financial reforms, etc. So yesterday, I decided 2 reform my blog with more colours, more organisation, less crowded and hopefully, it will load faster.
Later, after my xtra klas & Biz Studies project discussion, I am going to start with 3M marathon(please its not Money,Machinery,Media), its Movie, Maths, Makan perhaps! It has been a long long time, since I have watched 1 whole set of a HK drama, last year, The War of In Laws 2. It was hilarious. Over the next few hours or so, after 11 or 12pm that is, I am going to watch EU(emergency unit). Its a police drama starring Sammul Chan(Chan Kin Fung), Ron Ng(Ng Cheuk Hei), Michael Miu(Miu Kiu Wai). Sorry, ah Eric ksian you have 2 download da movie for me, but I havent watch. Tui pu zhi! Will blog after finishing the movie. P.S. According 2 some1 in my family, Ron looks like my Koko(uncle's son). I didnt know that our family & extended family members are handsome. Atu ia angkat bakul anak ani!

No comments:

Post a Comment