Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday Blues

Well, did y'all enjoy the lawak yg inda brpa lawak? I really crack my brain, 2 milk ideas to it. Aren't I talented in writing jokes, but why cant I be talented in writing essays? So that there will be no more Cher Ming "Your essay points are good but not enough words" from Miss Joan, GP Tutor. Right, I have a few things on my mind 2 talk about.
Yesterday nite, after completing my "Prom Baju Free" joke, my 'amai' hand was reading blogs & Facebook, 1 after another. The latest update by Ambrose, makes me think about it very seriously. Its about problems that he cant share with his friends, for it will put them into the problem even deeper. Another point, is he talks about evolution. In F4/F5 Bio, I have learned about survival of the fittest. In this competitive world, the weak ones will be discarded from the game, while the strong ones will continue in the game indefinitely. Something in life, have to be kept to urself, not all can be shared. Everyone is a competitor
Lets travel 2 the Great Barrier Reef. Why, its the world's best job, with a nice house to live in & kaching 6 figs salary. All you gotta do is to go show the world GBR is magnificient. The 12 finalists have been shortlisted. 1 Jennifer Miao, from Malaysia was also shortlisted. Yipee, Malaysia Boleh! Um, I have 1 thing in my mind now. Why there is no Bruneian candidate? Its for all you Bruneian outta there to answer
Ok, I think I merepek too much so, I will stop here 4 da moment. Yesterday, SMSA played in the final's of UBD Invitational Basketball Tournament. More update on this later.
WE TEENS GO ON9 39H/month I didnt know that we go on9 that much

No comments:

Post a Comment