Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Money money money?

A whooping RM60b had been allocated in 2009 mini-budget, as announced by FM at the Parliament just now. However the source of its finance remained unknown, only a 5b government bond issuance. It paints a gloomy outlook for the country as the country weathers a global recession. I am not going to elaborate too much on it, only a few points. It encourages retrenched workers & unemployed graduates to further their studies with an assistance of up to 10k for Phd. Another point that, I am going to touch is on government aiming for a green economy. It is offering a series of incentives to achieve this. Lastly, its heartening to hear that the ruling party & opposition had heard the 'rakyat' call for all political squabble to stop. The DPM welcomes it with an open arm, however it remained to be seen whether its 'just the mouth moving only'. Why am I so into this? No idea! Ok, its time for my usual mulut murai 2 operate. Today, the Maths teacher was cross with 3 students who cant complete 1 question in 2 day holidays. She also threatened to chase them out esok if they dont do their h/w esok. My Accounting test was a disaster, anyway there is ups & downs in life right. Today, I need to brainwash myself, so this blog will not be updated till Friday. Chaw, happy hearing your teacher grumble but 'masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan' Oh ya, b4 I lupa happy studying to my cousins @ Curtin Miri & Kiat hope that keputusan STPM you ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment