Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick!

Ok, let me speak up a bit. This is going to be a short & sweet rubbish talk since I am sick 4 no reason again! Aiyah ubat habis liao! Ok, PS I usually sit alone 90% of the time 2 be ngam2. Today, I am sitting wth Syahidah & da gang(jgn marah), Mizi and his bff, Ambrose or as their gangs called him Ambie/Chong. Didnt join in their gossiping about gf, Maths, Chem, Bio(apakan digossip psl anikan?), as usual sitting quietly doing my own work, as I have 2 wait 4 Angie 3.5H! Enough, next on my agenda. Fanclubs! Fanclub of this group here, another fanclub there. Are there that much fanclub in Brunei? Well inside SMSA, there are 2 fanclub founder already liao. Fanclub is good, but dont get to obsessed like countering those who bad-mouth your idols in forums til midnite, then u suffer the next school morning. Tengok siapa yg rugi skrang? Off I go to meditate to make myself no more sakit, chaws!

No comments:

Post a Comment