Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday tales

Wo shi hao ren or a huai ren ... 4get the lyrics. I am a bad person, for this is the 2nd time, I break my blogging curfew. A lot of things that I want 2 share with you guys out there.
1st of all, Happy Belated Birthday 2 my smart cousin, Peter Liaw. Belajar rajin2 tau, this year SPM. Make Sabah proud by getting straight As. Jangan terlalu banyak berSMS dengan Siaw Chui!(who is tis: rainbow, moon of my cousin).
Next on, Take 1, episode SMSA:
Congrats 2 my new frenz(r we frenz yet?), Ambrose Chong
who will be in a RTB International TV programme titled, Boys vs Girls soon. This programme will not only be aired in Brunei but also worldwide, where AsiaSat is available. He said he will be paid 4 it.
Just about an hr ago, I was checking my frenz blogs 4 updates & when I came across Angie's blog, I was touched that she used part of my condolence message 2 Miss Carol, our fav F5 Physics teacher in her post. Thanks, Angie & I'll charge copyright money. Nolah just jokin, tell teacher we will always be supporting her.
Lastly, according 2 my horoscope, I will be bored doing the same thing again & again. Thats why when Im bored of revising, I learn Chinese. Nihowma? In terms of money, I should continue 2 do what Im best at. Why its, answering quizzes on radio & exhibition. Its so true that I got some goodies from a quiz yesterday. In my love life, it say I should open up 4 a new 1? Huh? I dont even have 1 yet, how can I pasang another. Last prediction is I'll communicate more 2 find more frenz. Why its true. Today, I got connected again 2 my long lost pal, Peter Kong who have gone 2 Canada 4 his Senior High School studies 2 years ago. In the past few wks, I added 2 more frenz, Mizi & Ambrose.
So thats about it, happy World Water day.

No comments:

Post a Comment