Monday, March 9, 2009

Dont judge a book by its cover

Im down with a cough, I think I got it from a blog that I 'stalked'. Sorry ah, I need a lame joke!Morning guys, today is an important day for Muslims. So, to my Malay friends & classmates, Selamat menyambut Maulud Nabi 1430 Hijrah, hope that you all are not kebasahan mengikut perarakan tadi. Hujan jua! Ok, was trying to blog since yesterday nite, but the network is not co-operative or its the Opera Mini? Apakan! Right, back 2 the topics, or later I will digress from my story. As the proverb/figurative expression 'Dont judge a book by its cover'. So, many examples that I can present to show that its true. A person looks like mcm suka main2 aje, but when you know his/her class, Sc1 it mayb hard 2 believe. Another example quoted from The New Paper, a gamer student entrepreneur got 4As in A Level but he played game 4 3hr daily. All this shows that, if you have the will 2 suceed, even golongan 'kurang pandai' can also get A. Right, its time to get a bit personal now. People who dont know me thinks that I am seorang yg 'angkat bakul', cool as ice, lots more. In reality, I am not a 'angkat bakul' person, although sometimes I sit alone at a corner during my PS, I am trying to focus on my work as a reason(rajin kali ah!). Ok, lastly in real world, I dont talk that much, but in blog, I write quite a lot in bahasa rojak, until I get aduan! On that note, I need to motivate myself otherwise sayonara to NUS,NTU,SMU,Australia or even Curtin & helo 2 scolding, resit & XTRA STRess!

No comments:

Post a Comment