Monday, March 2, 2009

Issues of the day

Apparently, I have received complaint that I blog too many times. Well, as I have said earlier, I have blog quite a lot compared to last year. Ok, lets talk a bit about the orientation. 395 students, are in the 2009 PreU1 batch. They will have a round of talks and activities, before they get on to the main business on Thursday . Ok, lets give a bit of credits to MPP, AJK Orientation. I have seen, them running here and there, carrying things like banners, flags, and preparing for activities planned . I salute you all guys and gals! Ok, today was a BORING zzzz..... day for me, as there was practically NO CLASS @ all due, to all the tutors busy with registration. There was a Maths test, which I write NO-SO RUBBISH answers and some research to be done on Sports & Politics topics for GP. Ok, since today I went back early, I spend hours trying to view content in Razor TV, but my lack of IT knowledge, had made DST Go! Broadband 'laughing all the way to the bank', as I spend my Broadband credit on watching ads, douh.. Watch Ads, better I watch in Astro, no need to pay! So on that note, I have nothing else to write...... Oh, wait a minute, one more thing, a bit of entertainment news, Wu Zun had came back to Brunei to recuperate from his injury sustained during the Fahrenheit concert in Hong Kong. So, I guess the Malaysia concert maybe postponed again, since the doctor had advised him to rest for 5 weeks according to the media. I am no paparazzi, I work on reliable sources! Chaw, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment