Friday, March 6, 2009

Maths Red Alert

This message go to all PreU1 Maths students. If you are scared by the Maths teachers who looked fierce, you are maybe wrong. However, if you are scared by theorems, equations, then 1 suggestion:QUIT MATHS & TAKE SOMETHING ELSE! This year in SMSA, apparently, students with no A Maths background are interviewed on why they choose Maths? One of them told me, they wanted new challenges. To tell you, the truth from a PreU2 Maths student experience, its NO FUN AT ALL. You will have to coupe with up to 10+ problems daily, not to mention topical tests. On reason why I take Maths, is because it will aid my entrance to NUS if I pass my AS/A Level. Well for those struggling, try try again till you get the answer unless you are at a deadlock!

1 comment:

  1. Haha..No worries for u.Cos u have a full time teacher teaching u!!HEhee..

    ReplyDelete