Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 1st day of 1st holiday

Just now Mag, was asking me 2 join the E-Club picnic @ Pantai lumut, on 26th March. Its not about the money(yeah, mcm org kaya jua usulnya), its transport! How am I suppose 2 go 2 Lumut? Marathon, I thnk I will pengsan b4 reachin there. I'll think about it ok.
Moving on, RTB will be starting a program titled Boys vs Girls soon. This talk-show will focus on social issues affecting Brunei's youth such as drug abuse, smoking, suicide, etc. Students from secondary schools will be invited to share their views each week.(6 boys & 6 girls) In the case of SMSA, you need 2 email ur details 2 Mrs. Imelda 2 be shortlisted 4 2mrw audition @ RTB Carnival @ OGDC. Let the battle begins! Good luck 2 Ambrose, Khalaf, other from SMSA 4 2mrw. I want 2 join tapi Im cam-shy, just look @ my expression in Kuiz Kenali Tanahairku. Malu saya! Haha
P.S. In respect of World Silent Day esok, this blog will not be updated esok & talking crap will not be posted during holiday. I will be bk 4 more update Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment