Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im envy

This post was written on 5.45pm. While reading the Sunday BB today, I am envious of the contributors to the weekly High School Page. Their names are nicely placed at the byline of their contribution. SMSA turn would be pretty soon. Last year, I send a draft but later I decided to withdraw because it doesnt look good after my GP tutor proofread it. This year, I am going to try for it, but the submission date is soon. Perhaps, I would do an interview with some of the PreU1s or a poll or an article. I am not going to work alone as a proverb say 2 heads are better than 1. I am no match in terms of my writing skills, when compared to the top GP student in my set, but I hope to contribute this year. Anyone kan jadi my sidekick kah for high school page?

No comments:

Post a Comment