Saturday, March 14, 2009

Talking crap: Holiday

Ngam bah itu, what am I saying? I already digress from the point. Ok, holiday is next wk, but its no holiday 4 us PreU2 students as we will be having Prelims 2 wk after 2nd term starts. Ok, I have travelled thousands of km from Gold Coast to Taipei, in these few years. From each country that I have visited, I learnt about the countries. This include 1.In Thailand, b4 cinema start each movie screening, National anthem would be played as a sign of respect to the King. There are a few red-light district in Thailand. 2.In Taiwan, I learnt that the kereta sampah Bandaran there play ice-cream truck music. In a Taiwan taxi dont engage in political talk otherwise, you will be ditinggalkan ditengah jalan. 3.In Gold Coast, I got stuck in the thick sands of the Surfer's Paradise beach.(Dont wear your AND1 shoe inda sesuai). The post office is also a bookstore. The newspaper there is a bit special, but aku inda mahu share karang surat saman datang ke rumahku. I think thats about it 4 this wk crap talk, Avril Lavigne had learned to shut up, so this post end here. P.S. Was planning 2 go to dst/rba wth a few frenz after A level, so Kenali Negara Kitani. Any1 want 2 join ur welcome tapi limited seats. I think in da future I will be event manager/trip coordinator, since everytime trip last time, I have 2 kerja all paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment