Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Views Before The 'New Start'

Being Single
Yesterday was July 7 in the Chinese lunar calendar which is also Valentine's Day. The irony is the month of July is 'Hungry Ghost Festival' Month, which is why a 'day for lovers' seems weird in this month. Weird to you & me but it maybe special to some other people.
Yesterday I was listening to the radio & the DJ was discussing about July 7 Valentine's day. 1 point that was said was 'Being single is in now' so if you are now still single-mingle like 'Yours Truly' it can be enjoyable too & following the current trend. Yeah, Im following the latest trend, LOL!
Please note that this is not an encouragement to people to 'dump' their partners as to follow the trend (Just clarifying my points just in case some1 reads this & interprets it as something else as a 140 character Tweet can be misinterpreted what more my 'long-winding' blogpost').
Moneywise, being single is good too as you can save the money that need to be spend to treat your partner makan (of course not at mamak stalls unless you want your partner to 'dump' you), buy gifts, calling & SMS each other almost 247 (like my cousin LOL!), going on movie dates, etc.
Socialwise, it may not be a great thing being single as you have nobody to share your feelings with, so you can only share your feelings by your Facebook/Twitter status update or if you have a blog write it up, just like what I am doing right now!
Lastly, before I close up this 'Being Single' story, recently in Facebook I came about a video which titled 'Thats Why Engineers Cant Get a girlfriend'. (This is not to insult Engineering students or Engineers out there, SORRY IF YOU ARE OFFENDED). 
There are pros & cons of 'being single', but if you are ready to explore the world of 'lover relationship' please enjoy em too!

People might think that me a 'single person' had saved up a lot of money, well its not partly true because I spend money like 'a running tap water'. E.g. A trip to the bookstore I can end up buying at least 4 copies of newspapers & 4 copies of magazines (although now I cant because my money is tied)
Mind Game
As this is the Hungry Ghost Festival month where spirits are roaming around not to mention devils too, I have been experiencing quite a few of nightmares over the past few nites. The nightmares include dreaming about something bad happened to my family. To make it worse, yesterday morning I saw a black cat! (Chinese believes that when you see a black cat its not a good sign). So, I tell myself this is all 'mind game' by the devils trying to influence my conscious mind into believing such a thing had happened. Whoah, lega sekali selepas meluahkan perasaan saya! Anyone of you had the same experience like mine share em yeah!
Close Up
Last but not least, today is my last day to roam around & lepak at Sunway Pyramid when others are cracking their heads up while listening to 'bullet-train' lecturers in classes. This is because tomorrow at 10am, I am officially a part of Monash University Sunway campus August 2010 intake as I start my 3 day orientation. Cant wait for it to start, & start meeting new people from around the world. Sources, told me that there are a lot of beauties enrolling in the course that I am taking so its a great hunting ground for me, LOL! 
Till, next time Say NO TO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, SMOKING, CORRUPTION & PLASTICS BAG. Reduce misunderstanding & Improve Relationship with others.
Salam Mesra & Salam 1Malaysia From Bandar Sunway. SIGNING OFF

A long climb up the hills of success is going to be my journey for the next 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment