Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ive got punked in style! I guess

Hey guys, we meet again. What the story today. Umm, I went out of my comfort safety zone of Bandar Sunway to Mid Valley City this morning. It was a 30min bus ride from Bandar Sunway which isnt quite far by KL standards macam KB to Seria. It costs RM$2.50 but I soon learnt that taking taxi might be a wiser choice this time around! Read on to know what happened to me as I arrive there!
Exclusive:Alleged Students selling Artwork as Assignment Scam
Yes, this is 245 EXCLUSIVE, nobody has this story unless newspapers want to cover it & it comes out from the mouth of 'the victim' itself (Yours Truly, how sad). In MTV; WE say YOU HAVE BEEN PUNKED! In normal language:Awak dah kena tipu! This serves as a warning to others so that others wont kena tipu also!In the newspapers, dah berkali2 cover this issue but its back with a twist. I remembered few months ago, 988 had reported on its news bulletin regarding the 'students selling things for donation scam'. This are usually run by a syndicate & they employ students to do their kind of things by offering them up to 50% of the nilai yang dapat. Thats easy money, just sweet talk a bit & kautim! Instead of asking for donation, now their way is asking people to buy their Artwork pieces. As I was about to cross the road to Mid Valley from the bus stop (the wrong 'expensive' way), Carson (tukang jual yang tipu) who persuades me to buy one of his Artwork pieces, 'This is a project by their lecturer, the more they sell the more marks they can get'. I was trying to run away from him, but he keeps on pleading finally saying its very cheap one. So I said RM$15 enough or not. That Carson said cannot, if like that he cannot get mark & its only extra RM$5 only. Then I said 'I got not enough money'. He says 'If you dont have small change I got'. Finally after sometime I gave him RM$20 & he gave me a chopstick. He asked me to write my name & sign on a piece of form. On the form it seems that some people have been paying up to RM$65 while mostly pays RM$20-35. 1 sentence 'You Very Lengchai' Already Me Kena Tipu! Then another 'You Like People From Taiwan' brings me in further! What my Mandarin like orang Taiwan! You must be joking, I cant even speak proper Mandarin! So, once bitten never will kena again! Thank god its only RM$20! Never ever I shall trust all these AGAIN EVER! (yoh marah aku) Next time Im going to say I got 50sen only you want take if dont want get lost! This serves as a reminder to others!
Being stylish cost a fortune!
Get preppy school look with Kim Nam Gil The Class modelling (Robinsons Basic House facebook)
Mosey your way to Robinsons at The Gardens and you’ll soon be dressing up like Yoon Eun-hye and Kim Hyun-joong (SS501 & Boys Over Flowers)! Just select what you’re comfortable with from Basic House and you’ll soon be looking like the popular pair. (k-popped.com)
a
An ads with Kim Hyung Joong as the model (Robinson's Basic House Facebook)          
My main objective to travel all the way down to Mid Valley City definitely not for kena tipu is to get something trendy from Korea (K-style) to wear for my 1st day of class, but I end up buying also something nice but not for the 1st day of class. So, from Mid Valley Megamall I crossed over to The Gardens where Robinsons is located. Robinsons is the only place in Malaysia which sells Basic House & The Class (2 of Korea's hottest brand). Now, I know what's in your mind is PRICE RIGHT? Plain T-shirts start from RM$39, while T-shirts start from RM$69 up to RM$99 (I feel really nyaman sekali when wearing the T-shirt). Short pants start from RM$79. Jeans RM$100+, vest also RM$100+, jacket almost RM$200. The markup by Robinsons over Korea prices well its oklah 20-30% compared to some brands 50-60% gila! But the T-shirt are marked up too much. The good thing is Robinsons didnt remove Korean prices so you know how much extra you are paying here. So, I bought a short pant & a T-shirt at RM$79 each. Guess, better buy in Singapore maybe cheaper no thanks to Malaysia high tax rate on import stuffs!The good thing is Korea size starts at 26 so its easier to find my size.
The Garden is So High Class but Megamall is 4 All
Glory Man United! LOL! Thats Nike Store in Mid Valley Megamall Centre Court
Calvin Klein The Gardens is having sale.All things branded can be found in The Gardens Its About U!
GRAFITEE The Gardens! malaysia's best T-shirt brand.Its latest collection of T-shirt is IT with wordings like Loving IT, blogging facebooking, twittering, emailing, what's next? & Why An Apple but no a Lemon.Prices from RM$60+
Up there is GSC Signature a very exclusive cinema of your own in a room but be prepared to pay up to RM$40!
Money in a full bloom in The Gardens! Yeah right, for your tenantslah! For us, kosong poket!
Thats The Garden Mall, a very high class mall!
For those of you who have no idea what is available in Mid Valley City. Let me give a brief intro. The exact location of this mall is near the end of KL & Selangor, before you reach Kota Darul Ehsan (entry to Selangor landmark). MVC consists of a few office & condo towers, 2 hotel (Cititel is the cheaper 1, Boulevard is the more mahal 1), 2 malls (Megamall for the masses & The Gardens is the higher class 1). The Gardens is so high class that even its toilets are also high class LOL! Anyways some pictures of The Gardens & Megamall to sum up! 
To skaters:There's you fav brand VANS The Gardens!
And this is Robinsons The Garden the only place you can find Basic House, Mind House, The Class & VOLL in Malaysia. Its currently having Seize The Deals Sale!
 
Thats Angklung, hanging in The Gardens
Thats GSC Mid Valley, Malaysia's largest cineplex with 18 screens

No comments:

Post a Comment