Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Unexpected... really

Minta maaf kepada a few people bcoz I 4get I utang somethng arh kamu 15th of July 2009 is the date people. No not a day 4 you 2 go berjalan ke sana ke mari since its H1N1 season people, but maybe go berjalan sama 'si ahem-ahem' arah perayaan could be possible later since the 'perayaan cancellation had been overturned yesterday'. 'Sotong tutuk sekotak pak haji'. LOL!
Oh b4 I forget, Dirgahayu Daulat Kebawah Duli Tuan Patik & semoga Kekal Karar Memerintah Di Atas Takhta Kerajaan Brunei Untuk Merealisasikan Wawasan 2035 2 our beloved 'Mesra Rakyat & Turun Padang' Ruler, Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah from salah seorang PADI(pendatang asing dengan izin). Under HM rule of the country, Bruneians as well as residents have enjoyed a good life and enjoyed 'limpahan kemakmuran' hasil minyak & gas. That includes me, as I have 'kaut banyak hasil negara'(dont misunderstood I meant I have won a lot of prizes from radio thanks to RTB & Kristal FM as well as sponsors). Thanks to HM govt 'education policy', Bruneians as well as PADI students, can get quality education. In addition, non-Bruneian students have also been given opportunity to represent the country in various events & competitions. Recently, a Malaysian student from SMSA had been chosen as 1 of the representative of Brunei in a Youth Leadership Forum held in Boston. Im not going to 'angkat bakul' but I have also been chosen 2 represent my ex-school, SMS in Kuiz Kenali Tanahairku. Although this is a local Brunei competition, its a good exposure. Our team managed 2 qualify 4 finals but were defeated by MSPSBS 110-79. All this will not be possible if Brunei did not practice 'meritocracy' system.
Right a story that I wanna share b4 I came 2 Brunei 12 yrs ago. My dad said 'the Sultan will not allow me 2 enter Brunei if I dont get injection'. Entahlah why my father said that, see now I havent got that 'injection' yet & here I am somewhere in Brunei typing this blogpost. Guess its a joke! Come people laugh, hahahahahaha
Yesterday GP debate 'Should Press be Free', which I was expecting was delayed to 2mrw due to lack of corum(debater), so Plan B. Miss Joan redistribute Monday's test & asked us 2 mark our peers paper. After that test, I think I screwed up my answers. However, things turned out a bit better than I had expected. I got Yick Xiang paper which is another shock 4 me, as she is the best GP student in set 2. Marking & checking her paper was a breeze bcoz it was almost flawless & thought-provoking. At the end I gave her 45. Quite high eh? Meanwhile, my paper got only 33 bcoz 3 marks were cut thanks 2 'lack of words'. The comments by the marker, Neng Cong were 'Convincing facts, good English, but more examples please'.
Yesterday, newspapers was sold-out bcoz HM gave a 35 min hard-hitting titah on Monday which touches on various issues such as SPN21, working like robot, donation lobbying, doa b4 lessons in the morning, excess zakat money, bencana, H1N1, 3.12%, etc. Yesterday also as a result of HM titah, I perceive that all schools mainly govt schools have started to have 'doa tolak bala'. The titah also is a 'hot topic' talked about by the public and even students like me & you.
Right, I have gone too mainstream, lets go 2 'something a bit light for the mind'. Im really into a song from Blue J album by Jeremy Ji Jia Song. Its very inspirational, especially after I have obtained the song lyrics translated in English. Its named 'Shui Po Luo Di Nan Shou Hui' or in English 'Water spilled on the ground can be retrieved'. However I mistranslated it in Malay as 'Air Dicencang akan Putus' when its actually 'Air Yg Ditertumpah Di lantai tak boleh di ambil kembali'. Part of the lyrics that I like is
What was before the eyes was only dream. Stick to it or give up
Yes please don’t give up don’t say no
14 hrs flight, after 6 years of hard work

My intrepretation of it is that whatever is your dreams not matter how hard it is you must at try to achieve it, otherwise give it up.
Ok dahlah tu tutup cerita ni dah, kalau terlalu panjang pun mengatuk orang baca bagaikan 'orang mengantuk disorongkan bantal' eh salah, Apakan?
Bye, selamat menikmati suasana perayaan bulan Julai.
P.S. I wonder how many Transformers are there around, other than Megan Fox (eh Megan Fox pelakon bukan robot). 'Jangan tunggu & liat ja'

No comments:

Post a Comment