Sunday, July 5, 2009

So far .......

Salam sejahtera, happy last day of 2nd term holidays
1st, of all I would like to congratulate myself for writing 100 posts already in this blog. *angkat bakul*
2ndly, school will reopen 2morrow, finally after 3 wks holiday. Yeah, jom balik sekolah, Elaun will not kena potong lagi for yg eligible. H/W dah siap ke belum? Kalau dah siap okler tu, kalau tak 'take advantage' of the few remaining hrs of this sunny Sunday 2 complete it, since you cant go anywhere 'no thanks' to H1N1.
3rdly, a recap of my past 3 wks activities. Basically, its skrin TV, skrin PC, thats it. In addition, to a 'bit' of revision, since tutors say there will be tests, but don't know if these tests are gonna be cancelled.
Last but not least, usang. Looks like my 7 yrs old, PC had given up on me slowly. My PC speaker, entah kenapa, tak mahu bersuara lagi, since last Sunday. Agaknya dalam mulutnya ada emas kot, jadinya, tak nak bersuara. In other words, my PC is babau, it have to be taught sign language, good thing ada udah berjual buku Sign Language.
Lastly, a joke. Well may not be a joke If you dont faham. There are 2 boys, named A & B(bukan nama sebenar). Here is the short story
A: Are you happy, B?
B: Yes, I am because I just got 'pocket money' from my parents
A: So, you are gay
B: What? *in a shock*
The morale of the story is check your dictionary selalu, because gay doesnt mean that thing, but it mean another thing which is an American slang for happy. Happy people, you all are really gay!
Thats a rap, for this time the 100th post, one of the shortest post.
Enjoy the last few hrs of 2nd term holidays people, while I go searching for a song about '2 people dancing'.
Teo thinks that 2morrow he gotta chase hutang from those who have came bk from overseas & he will be chased for hutang by tutors.

No comments:

Post a Comment