Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Day Out @ Miri

Ok, yesterday had an enjoyable time with my cousins @ Miri. Thanks guys for willing to hang-out with ur boring cousin! Hope 2 see you both soon coming 2 Brunei, then we can hang-out some more.

The trip was smooth, no health checks, not much traffic & just filling out health forms. But, while finding my cousins hostel my father got a bit lost, because we didnt use Google Map and instead use our common sense.

1stly, we went for breakfast @ 2020. As usual, it was packed and we had to wait for some time before there were free tables. Wondering how much does the tauke of 2020 made with that much crowd? Anyone wanna have partnership with me we open kopitiam? LOL!

Then, went for a bit of shopping @ Bintang Megamall or locals and some people call it Parkson. Shopped @ a few stores namely unfamous magazine shop, Popular(man it was huge, bigger than before), Parkson(it was classy like in Pavilion KL one), Toys R Us (damn expensive), Watsons. Actually, I wanna make glasses but the price were too over the roof, but I guess I better give business to Brunei kedai cermin-mata perhaps.

Also bought Kokoberry and treated my cousins, I had Pearl Milk Tea w/o pearl with jelly, my cousins had Honey Mango & Vanilla Choco Stick. It costs counting .... RM$9.60, quite cheap when compared to Brunei's Kokoberry and I also got 3 stamps, 10 stamps and I can get 1 free. There were other varieties like Strawberry Ice-cream rainbow, etc.

Oh yes, I also bought some magazines not so encouraged to be read ones & should be read ones. One of it got Lady Gaga cover as well as Britney interview in it. Another got Taylor Swift as covergirl. Both magazines cost around RM$13, quite worth itlah if you have the money especially when they have so...so many posters of ur fav artists.

While @ Bintang we also took some picts and also at my cousins hostel.

Oh yes, they also told me some of their uni experience. Here, we complaint(Did we?) that we gotta write 800 words essay for GP, there they have to write 1500 words essay for GP. I guess our sixth form GP tutors are helping us to familiarise with future essay writings in Uni. level, so stop complaining!



My cousins Kiat(left), me (centre), Siew Mei (right) posing outside Parkson. We help Parkson to advertise, so Parkson tauke kindly pay us commercial fees. LOL!



Outside Curtin Villa(cousins hostel)

Posing d luar Toys R Us after meliat baju arah kedai tingat 3 tapi cant buy pasal ATM malfunction
Ok, that it for this time. I See You When I See You, bye enjoy another 2 wks of holiday but dont forget ur H/w later teacher get heart attack kerana kemarahan!

No comments:

Post a Comment