Thursday, September 5, 2013

7 months

Hello everyone, its hard for me to start writing/typing again after neglecting this blog for almost 7 months.However, as hard as it seems here I am to bore you with my point of view on events as well as a quick recap on my life past 7 months!

To sum up my life the past 7 months, I can described as 'in a despair,frustration,and very sien(bored)'.Everything that happens started from a chain of events. I started the last sem of my university life with a very respectable WAM of 74.25 and GPA of 3.25. Somehow, getting too much pre-occupied with online surveys had taken its toll it seems,as seen from my results. Short-term gain has become long term pains, as my WAM dropped to 68.667 with a very bad GPA of 2.625. With such a drastic drop, I have only received a few job interview with 1 screwed it up(KPMG Singapore),2 still pending (EY KL,KK). I have no idea what the future looks like for me. I am cautiously optimistic that something will be 'knocking at my door if I am patient'. From investment point of view,it seems that my ROI is very very LOW!

Changing the subject to something on a lighter note, this is the 2nd time that I have stepped my foot into Istana Nurul Iman for HM Sultan of Brunei Hari Raya open house. I am impressed with the changes for the better in the dining areas(food & drink included), and now there is even free wifi by DST (which I think is the fastest wifi in Brunei at 10mbps)!. Feel honoured able to get so close and shake hands with the members of Brunei Royal family. I do not see anything like this outside Brunei,so I hope that the future Brunei royalty will continue this unique tradition.

Moving on to the next thing, the PRU13 sees less than half of Malaysians saying 'Lain kalilah',while a little more than half said 'UBAH'. The BN is back in power with its worst showing ever, and started its another term as Malaysia govt with this:Apa lagi Cina mahu? This is what I think, election is over. With the current economic & global situation, there is a need to stop all these very insulting and not very helpful in nation-building statement, focus on the main issue of high cost of living,high national debt,corruption.Instead of harping on this/that politician wrong-doing. The media need to understand this as well,stop giving coverage/so much airtime for political matters.Give more airtime/coverage on corruption,high national debt,high crime,high cost of living. Constructive criticism is ok,but personal attack/hitting under the belt will backfire. Its time everyone in the country,play our part in strengthening our nation economically & socially.

Last but not least,since we are in the Merdeka mood, a bit POV on it. The Minister in charge noted that merdeka spirit is low, and thus proposes a Negaraku singing in cinema. Yes, I know that Thailand do that. This would not instill nationalism & patriotism if the people have too many doubts about the country. Malaysia might be far far away from being a perfect nation, however this is our country. Its our task as Malaysian to work together hand-in-hand with the government as well as the opposition, to make Malaysia a better place to live,as well as a better future for our next generation. Merdeka! 50 tahun Jubli Emas penubuhan Malaysia

This blogger thinks that 20 sen increase in petrol, make no sense to increase price of mee goreng or mee sup or teh tarik by 20-50sen.10sen is more than sufficient.How many litres of petrol do you use in teh tarik,mee sup,mee goreng I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment