Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Job Life:RSH here i come

Sir/Madam, do you need size S or M ? LOL! Ok that is not my future job!
 After more than 30 job application, 3 face-to-face interview, 1 rejected before even interviewed, 2 phone interview, I finally got a job after 3 months mencari merata tempat ke hulu ke hilir. Whereabouts? RSH in Bandar Sunway.

My working hours would be Monday to Thursday 8.30-6.30, Friday 8.30-5.30. So with these work hours, I hope to slot in some workout session. This time around, I am really committed to improve my body/weight through workout, after being motivated by so so many pictures in Facebook and Instagram. Even nowadays, I am doing some light workout everyday. Doing pull-ups using the staircase (say what yes, its not a proper pull-up though), some ab pillow exercise, etc. In addition to workout session, I also hope to get my driving license soon. There is no more room for further failure,its only creating more monetary pain as well as psychological pain! Last but not least, next year I hope to take my CPA.

Accounts Assistant, RSH is not my dream job, its a far cry from a job as EY Tax Associate. However, since I am a fresh grad, I should ''start low''. There is a quote by someone that said that:As a fresh grad, we are ''fresh meat'', if you get a high starting salary, it is an invesment made by the company,hoping that you would contribute more in the future. You only start ''earning'' your salary when you have some experience.

What would be future like? Moving from corporate to big4 after I have obtained by CPA in a few years time? Staying at RSH, and slowly climb up the ladder to the top? Staying at RSH temporarily maybe 1-2 year,then find a greener pasture in other company? However, it could also be other way around i.e. I am often being scolded for being ''slow'', thus cant even pass the probation period? All these scenarios are possible depending on the environment!

Doing things at the very last minute is very very bad. I need to find a place to stay in these couple of days, staying at a cheap hotel for extended period is not a recommended option, as its not cost-effective and maybe not comfortable!

Till the next posting, I hope I enjoy my whatever analysis and preparation of tax,vouchers,etc. Later days,see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment