Monday, April 6, 2009

Very confused

SMSA Bytes Update:SMSA had lost all debate matches on the 1st day in the 13th National English Debate. SMSA may lost but SMSA WINS ON COMPETITION SPIRIT.Apparently, it seems that something is fishy here, as said by 1 of the spectators. Gratitude 2 all SMSA debaters esp Kanniga & Hj Djim Said, who have been training hard. 2mrw, SMSA Team A will be fighting again. BATTLE ON kerana LANGIT TAK SLALUNYA GELAP.
Lately, I have been reading blogs of my friends, classmates & unknown persons who may think Im a stalker! 2 of the quite interesting ones from the unknown person categories are:The Silver Cedar Stories by Ho Ren Chun & Sanctuary 4 the senses by Ren Chun's elder brother.
P.S. 2 my friends blog kamu special jua!
I really need 2 be inspired 4 new inspirations in my life. I have been confirmed by Mrs Imelda 2 b one of the 22 volunteers in SMSA CVS. Too bad, Angie use the wrong procedure 2 register that she is not in the list. Mrs Imelda also states that full dedication is required here. I am ready 2 menyahut new cabaran!
Yesterday, Mizi also introduced me 2 a photoshop tutorial website. It was good & I was planning 2 do the crystalised word, tapi siuk2 kan buat then I realised that my PC & laptop nada PaintShop Pro! Kurang pandai jua ku ni! Anyway thanks Mizi 4 introducing me 2 this web!
Ok, today Biz Studies class learnt about cash cow, problem child, dog, star. Then, tiba2 all of the sudden Cikgu Rashidah tukar topik about cari bf & gf dikalangan 'cream of the crop' that participate in the debate. Ada yg kena kah? Congrats eh yg dapat, bagi yg nada, apa kurengnya org SMSA? Ok jua!
In Accounting class, TEST LAGI! Inda pandai abis jua test ani, the good news is aku pass test Saturday sampai Teeqs HL geram atinya. Jangan marah!
Few months ago, I posted a KK trip post, tapi tiba2, I removed it. The trip coordinator kata the trip had been cancelled kerana too expensive 2 organise. Alternatively, mayb a trip 2 Bandar will be organised selepas abis Nov 09 A Level. Please also note that its a PRIVATE trip & tak ada kena mengena dengan admin SMSA. So, the price will be a bit higher than $5/7 yg kamu bayar selalu. However, rest assured that it will be not more than $10 & Trip coordinator TAK KAUT PROFIT xcept XTRA KERJA!
This Thursday will also mark the change of guards in SMSA aka MPP & prefects! Kepada 2008/2009 MPP & prefects, TQ 4 a job well done & new ones higher expectations are put on kamu semua!
Oh ya, talking about Hsiao Hung Jen album yg inda abis ku download, no thanks 2 SLOW SIPUT INTERNET CONNECTION @ CYber cafe. I managed 2 extract 4/10 song. Salah satu of my fav is I dont know. Think its a love song since part of the lyrics ada dont know if I love you.
Lastly, jump of joy pasal GP PAPER 2 POSTPONE 2 WEDNESDAY! Thats it!
Life is a tale told by an i word full of sound & fury- a word from my ex teacher

1 comment:

  1. You loh.All your fault.If not I am in the list tat. HAiz..

    ReplyDelete