Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Uniqlo & a public apology(sorry seems to be the hardest word)

This post is mainly on UNIQLO.
1st of all, SORRY banyak2 2 Amizi Rosman (yang memakai contact lens 'sexy grey'), apparently my myopic eyes terlihat salah orang. There is no 'pelanduk 2 serupa' of Miji of SMSA in Japan, perhaps in someother place. So for the moment, there is no Japanese twin of Mizi, only him and his evil twin, Ezeh! I know you are in an emo mood, judging from apa yang you post yesterday in your blog. Hope that you will not be angry with me because me terlihat salah orang.
2ndly, judging from the response from my readers aka my friends on the Uniqlo T-shirts. Today, more Uniqlo, there is one ladies T and 2 guys T(too bad it may not be available in Uniqlo Singapore yet). Enjoy the picts. 'A picture tells a thousand stories'

The colour of the T-shirt looks familiar tapi apa ye?

Oh , its hot chocolate! Any1 hungry? Watch out 4 the next pict

More chocolate, and its Hershey's
(all picts from ut.uniqlo.com/store.uniqlo.jp)
Peace Rulez, right? No more war!
Bah thats it, Im not going to talk about about any issues or personal stories. P.S. Lets try to speak nicely and try NOT TO SHOUT/YELL , its not good for our health and also to our friends, especially our girlfriends(4 those who have 1 of course)
Update:Look out for World Earth Day update on 22nd April 2009 Lastly, SORRY AGAIN & I think my eyesight getting worse, maybe Im going to get a spec or contact lens 'Earl Grey'. Eh, isnt that tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment