Sunday, April 26, 2009

End of Prelim Exam, Next On AS oh oh

I was supposed to update my blog yesterday, but as usual due to out-of-credit , in addition to the network 'meragam'.
My last few comments on Prelim
Maths P4 - Sure die becuase I think I can only get 15/50
Accounting 4 - I screwed up the whole Cash flow statement & some parts of the share redemption question, so 80 free marks fly away !
Accounting 3 - Thank god it was quite easy. I am targetting to get 26-28/30. This should help to save my Accounting marks
Today, I discovered HTMLgoodies.com, which is so good for CSS, HTML code dummies like me. Now, I can colourised my wordings, instead of the boring 1 colour only!

Had been listening to Free's new album, my name is F word and old album, Free. Yeah, I am finally free, but as one of the song title say 'I dont know' if I will pass this time!
That it

No comments:

Post a Comment