Friday, April 17, 2009

So far so .......

Hi guys, long time no see, 2day I feel like I want to 'ketuk keyboard'. Here goes the long post again. I will try to shorten & simplify it.
Prelim Exam; 3 down, 7 more 2 go
GP - Paper 1 was pretty OK, I think, managed to write about 720 words on a topics that my tutor, Mrs. Joan thinks is tough regarding the UN. Paper 2 was rojak, I had a wrong choice of question.
Maths P1- Of all the 3 papers, my only chance of passing is here, otherwise its a red capital F. It was pretty OK, with exception of a few questions dont know how to answer, simply throwing marks.
Biz Studies P1- It was very unexpected, in the sense that quite tough topics, didn't make its way to P1, perhaps P2 kot. Is this what Cikgu Rashidah meant by the 'paper is easy but the answer is tough'. *puzzled*
2mrw, is my favourite paper, well sort of, Accounting. My calculative skills are still Ok but my theories understanding really need a lot of brushing up.
Ok, change in views. These few days, there were some interesting things brought up by the Breakfast Show and Pilihan FM DJ Izan, that I think is worth to be talk about here. There will be no elaborate views, just a short paragraph, but do watch out for the full views on next Saturday, either on this blog or my other blog, The Youth Generation @ lifeatsmsa.blogspot.com.
1st, regarding allowing the bringing of mobile phone to school. Why don't we just cancel the ban, & just allow it to be brought to school. If student were caught playing their 'toy' during classtime(like some1 I know did in Mr. JP class, back then in F4), then the teacher had the right to confiscate their wacky phone, alazakam. Yeah, teacher, ada new iPhone.(full views coming soon)
Next, on Tuesday, I was hearing DJ Izan talking about friendship. It was very informative with types of friends, types of friends to be avoided(toxics friends), how to make new friends(for people like me), etc. That show, really opens up my mind to search for new friends, oh by the way I got 1 new friend already. In addition, the fengshui sifu whom 'tilik my nasib' in Taipei last December said that being alone is NOT AN OPTION for me, as I am too dependent to others. Well, in a sense its true because soon, I may go to further my studies in Singapore, Australia, places whom I have no saudara(perhaps ada, but they dont want to regconise us as saudara), new environment. That will require a lot of locals help.
Enough crapping, thats it folks. Bye, NICU in a wk.
P.S. To Kaylee, who may be in anywhere in this world, thanks for reading my blog. To Hao or Jun, if you are reading this, Ni How Ma, Hen Gao Xing Ren Shi Nie, and thanks for the add! To other readers aka my friends, thanks for reading my simple views & thoughts on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment