Monday, April 27, 2009

Post Prelim Analysis

Hi after Prelim my brain have no idea what to blog about so this is a short post. Need to recharge it for a while.
Post Prelim Analysis:
Maths - As usual careless mistakes cause me marks, but this time thank god it is not too significant. Overall, the marks are quite OK when compared to End of Year
Accounting - Not too bad, hopefully my P4 mark can let me achieve an 'A' grade
Judging from all the results that I have got so far, I really need to work xtra hard on Maths, as an 'A' grade in AS is very very far from my current standard
Ok, enough emotional & sad stories about my Prelim results. What have happened had already happened, you can't turn it back, hence you will need to look forward to a better future.
Ok, I think I should sign off now, because I need a rest, last night having Middle-of-nite Insomnia syndrome. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment