Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool, april fish, april setahu!

It takes just 3sec 2 fall in love with some1. Banar kian, setahu jua anak ni! Find out urself yeah!
1st of all 2day its April fool day, in French April fish day & d Brunei April setahu day(created by me)! So far, aku x yet kena fool lagi, so kamu semua diwelcome 4 trying 2 fool me! Apparently, GP tutor, Mrs Joan had fooled me with da P1 test tadi, it was tough & I was taken aback by the topics. Dont know if what I write is relevant or its just a piece of CRAP! Argh, mental eh test atu!
2day its also DST Group 14th anniversary, ada Customer Appreciation Day arah KB 2day & 2mrw. Oh, Im so appreciated(macam banar). Au they should thank me pasal I use Easi, Go! Broadband & Kristal Astro! On another note, ada Nokia 5800 xpress music on sale 4 $548! Aku mahu eh, tapi masalahnya da family finance minister, my dad! Enough, aku kan say about Ching Ming! Sorry 2 Ah Kong & Ah Ma, my moyang, 4 not able 2 clear up kuburan kamu. Hope that you will memberkati me & keluarga, 2 have a blissful life. You will always diingati.
P.S. Peter Liaw & family siang kubur tu elok2 tau, sorry x dapat balik this yr!
Ok this is a very bz month!
1.SMSA Interhouse sports-2nd april
2.National English Debate - SMSA is the host
3.Preliminary exam ada lagi entah, thats it maybe 4 this month.
Timing is very tight, gotta get going!
WIN IS THE WORD, LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION Life is just like a game, we shape the rules, we break the rules, its a battle of survival!

No comments:

Post a Comment