Friday, April 3, 2009

boring day, lots more

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, its just another boring day! Well, not BORING, even in Brunei if you get preoccupied with activities such as hanging out with friends, having a late nite 'nasi katok', go fishing with your girlfriend(adakah?), having BBQ, clubbing(as in proms & birthday parties, since both ada bands and music), well not forgetting your h/w and revision if you are studying, unless you would like to get a piece of your teacher!
Yesterday, 2nd April 2009, was SMSA Inter-house Sports, as usual since Darjah 1, I dont join in, with exception when I am in Form 4 in SMS, where its a tradition in SMS that Form 4 will organise the sports. It was fun working in the sports, I am entrusted to be a scorekeeper. Kebetulan, my house Red House WINS, yeah, tapi I don't cheat in the counting of points, since I have an auditor which is my friend, Rabani who is also in Red House. kirai2, banar aku inda main buyuk Cali ah, although I don't join sports, in one of my ex-school walkathon, aku dapat 4th place, not bad eh 4 some1 who don't join sports!
Up till now, I am still finding the Golf&Mike Tung Phan Tung shie(classmate song), and Hsiao Hung Jen has just released his 2nd album, not too bad the song. I first heard of the song on MY FM yesterday. Well, that's about it
P.S. Dare to fail, they you will be daring to pass with flying colours. As Bill Gates say, SUCCESS CHEATS SMART PEOPLE THINKING THAT THEY WILL NEVER FAIL! Gagal sekali, bukan bererti, gagal selamanya & berjaya sekali, bukan bererti kejayaan adalah pasti setiap kali! On that note, mix your work with fun as pleasure, or 4 students mix study with fun & pleasure(New Urban Male principles) Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment