Friday, April 24, 2009

Story of 24

The number 24 is significant in my life. Why did I say so? My new friend from Singapore, Jun Hao's birthday is 24 March. My ex-classmate arah Form 4-5 Science, Magnescia yang pengatil birthday is on 24 April(isn't it today?). My birthday is on 24 May, and also the same day as Brunei's Energy Day. Pretty interesting isn't it? I think I have a special telephatic relationship with this no. 24. LOL! Oh yes, 1 day=24 hr(what is the Geo definition of 1 day?).
Happy birthday to Magnescia aka Miss ex Head Prefect Pengatil 2007. Dont always play-play ah, exam kan dakat udah ni!
All right, by 12pm on the 25th April, Im gonna be FREE, so I am gonna listen to Mr. Free's album after that. The album name already indicate that this album maybe kena ban one in Brunei & Malaysia. Tapi the songs inside, doesn't use crude words. I am wondering why its titled like that. Every song, there are stories behind it!
I am really tired of my normal routine of TV, on9, eat, h/w, school, rest, ..... Every now & then, I only got like 6 hrs of sleep(10pm-4am). Ok, thats it!
P.S. I am wondering, will I find the 'one', with the help of number 24? Only time & destiny shall tell

No comments:

Post a Comment