Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Saturday, how time flies when u r having fun!

Xiong kai xin that is the word that can describe my feeling after completing Accounting short test just now! Its also the name of a song by Flower Band.
Well, its raining cat&dog again since it rain heavily @ 4pm. Mizi ur Physics teacher, Miss Michelle is very da chun 1 ah da weather prediction! However, I still think my Physics teacher in Form 5, Miss Carol is da BEST! Yakan Angie, Miss Carol is the BEST. Enough of ex-teacher talk, masa Teacher day then I list out all my teacher & ex-teacher names & thank you all 1 by 1 !
Ok, 2day was very hot, don't know why? Could it be global warming or some1 was chopping down trees somewhere in Brunei? Apakan, same also that!
Recently, I was having a few nite with nightmare. It was about me being ditolak ke dalam water by some1 from a bridge! My interpretation is its a wake up call from the God, 4 me not 2 fool around, otherwise I will lose out. ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!
Meanwhile, next wk is the English National Debate hosted by SMSA. I don't know whether its a reason 4 joy or despair?
Oh ya, I have registered as a volunteer 4 SMSA CVS coordinated by Mrs Imelda, Head of SMSA Career Unit & Miss Michelle. Initially, we are planned 2 help @ Pusat Bahagia Eric Goh, a centre donated by Pehin Kapitan Lela Diraja Goh King Chin(GHK Group founder & Wu Zun father). Gradually it may include Seria Old folk's home & SMARTER Brunei KB.
Today is also Ching Ming festival(tomb sweeping). Its a day when you visit grave of ur ancestors 2 pay respect, offerings 4 them & as well as cleaning up a bit!
Ok b4, I end this post, gonna talk a bit about living in hostel from my point of view. It may be fun, with all these orientation 4 new hostelites, friendly senior room-mates. In addition, there is Tutor Nite every wk. On da other hand, di country lain ada ragging cases that become 'kes polis' just bcoz of $1. Mami2 minta duit minta seringgit membeli coklat!
I wonder why I can't do photoshopping, when I have learnt it in F5? Iatah main2 lagi masa class!
Oh dear, I cant shut up ada things I havent said. TQ 2 Brunei Times & Goldpages, 4 giving me a 3mth subs., hope that these can help me 2 improve my GP marks & realise the aspiration of all A grade 4 set 2! Set 1 & 5, you can do it 2, if you think you can!
Lastly, damn that internet connection! Supposely, 2day I can listen to Free Hsiao Hung Jen 2nd album, my name is f word. This artist is pretty good, he modernise Minnan song with pop element!

Handsome kah this guy? But he is a good singer
Signing off!

1 comment: