Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will Things Change or Not

In the past few weeks you have read/seen tons of my ramblings on iPhone4 right? You must be wondering why I crave it so much right? To tell you the truth and as a Marketing student, I DONT KNOW aka IDK! Buyer's behaviour are so unpredictable and its controlled by the 'black box' aka our brain! I should have owned an iPhone 3GS by the time A Level results were out but due to my certain 'misjudgement', the whole plan was spoiled by me and I can only blame myself for it!
The desire grew even stronger as I started my 'new life' in KL, as my roomate have an iPhone4 and a few of my classmates have iPhone 3GS, that makes me feel 'out of fashion'
This whole mindgame ploy is really powerful, when everyone around you have that thing i.e. in this case iPhone4/3gs, it makes you feel sad and want to have em too.
The problem now is  financing what is the use of desire if you have no money! So far, the response from my dad is erm like 'line engage' no definite reply although he does show more interest in my wish!
We shall see how things go in the next few days or months and let see if this mind game will continue to fuel my desire of owning and iPhone4.
Sorry people as you have to hear me grumble about iPhone4! At least now I can visit DiGi and Maxis to play around with the test unit while I work my may to own one. So far Im 84% more to target!Anyone want to help me to fulfill my wish, sell my iphone4 at rm100? LOL!
*This will change things again* when its *kambing*
P.S. This blogger feels so sad when he saw iPhone4 by iPhone4 being sold at his campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment