Saturday, October 23, 2010

20102010

Sorry for the belated postings for this week. I was damn busy trying to rush all my assignments so that I can enjoy next week. Nevertheless, I managed to complete it just now and here I am blogging! If not, I would still in the library, scratching my head till all the hairs fall down and become a 'laughing stock'. Righty, lets get back to the main agenda 20102010.
Very unique date indeed that comes ONLY ONCE in your lifetime, takda lagi 20102010 unless the calendar reverses itself instead of moving on.
20102010 8.10pm or 2010hr where are you people? For me I was wandering aimless downtown Bukit Bintang, nolah Im not 'kutu rayau', I was at BB to wait for my parents who was coming to Semenanjung for a wedding ceremony. Enough of whereabout Im on 20102010.
Now its time to ponder upon ourself what have we done for the past year. I had blogged about Triple 10 reflections in great details and now 10 days after Triple 10 what have we achieved? Are we nearer to our goals/dreams or are we getting farther? If we are getting nearer, congrats keep up the momentum to reach your goals. On the other hand, if its getting farther you must ponder upon yourself. So What Went Wrong?
From 20092009 to 20102010, my life transformed from a Pre-U student in Brunei to an undergraduate in Malaysia. A lot of adjustments are required to suit my 'new life' here.
Lifes arent getting easier but tougher as days goes by. Things are more costly, new skills/things have to be learned, 'survival of the fittest' is slowly raging, and the list goes on and on.
So, I end this posting with a sentence:Time wait for no man, time is not for sale nor you can buy extra time (unlike in football game where you have extra time), when 20102010 arrives people cherish it but when its gone its gone forever (unless in the future someone create a time machine).

No comments:

Post a Comment