Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Observe

Whoah, this is going to be just a short posting since Im extremely busy with sudden 'truckload' of assignments to be done. Last week, I have said I had observed things while Im here, so today's posting is to share em out. Sorry incase, anyone feelings was hurt by this posting.
People would not mind spending a fortune for gadgets - The norms here are iPhone, Blackberry. This is the current fashion now so it isnt surprising. Just look at how long the que was when iPhone4 was launched in Malaysia 3 weeks ago & how long the waiting list is. I wish I were one of those who owned iPhone4 in Malaysia but what to do? 'No money no iPhone4' my only hope is next week I can persuade my parent to buy for me or I win it through some contests.
People would not mind spending a fortune for fashion - Remember in the my previous posting, the picture I had taken from the Topshop/Topman student sale. Just look at how many students (including me) queing up to purchase stuffs and 1st 100 got goodie bags. What I dont understand is its ONLY 20% less but still so many are purchasing. come on if 80-90% I can understand but hey 20%? A search into forums, discovered that its because new arrivals are also on SALE, la patutlah! From what I observe, most people bought up to hundreds of RM$, perhaps they are buying for Year-end Prom Nite?
People would sacrifice their meals for stuffs stated above - This situation of 'meal sacrificing' can be understandable at the end of the month, when students have nearly used up their allowances. Biscuits, rotis, Indomie, Maggie Mie are your best friend at this point of time. But it seems that people here can sacrifice their meals just to be in style & have latest gadget. This is only my observation and may not be the 'true picture'
Since I badly yearn for an iPhone4 this week quote is : This changes things again
iPhone4 come to me!!!!!! LOL!
'Kambing'

No comments:

Post a Comment