Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time

What shall I do now? Time is so precious & yet Im not in a mood to study because today Im not feeling well.
2mrw & on Tuesday I got 2 very challenging AS papers 2 sit. Use common senselah oi Ming Chai.
AS is going to be completed within 2 wks from today, next wk is my day. It seems like just yesterday I have entered 6th form life but time flies, so here I am enduring AS set by tricky examiners as my Accounting & Maths tutor gelar them.
Ok, yesterday the Love 18 idol drama already ended. I really hope there is continuation to the series, Love 19 perhaps Sony, Astro & scriptwriters.
1 line said by Joshua from the last episode:
the age of 18 is the age of growth but the path of growing up is still long.
You thought you wont find friend, but instead you find 2 good friends.
You thought you will fly alone in the skies of 18, but instead you have 2 people accompanying along the way.
I dedicate that script line 2 my best friend, Bani Zera & other SMSA & SAS friends who accompanies me along the rough path these few yrs.
I know that I dont have many friends as in they can be counted with fingers & I dont communicate much with kamu semua, but kamu semua will always be remembered sampai bila2.
Thanks guys!Right, change direction again.
Basketball is said as a mainly Chinese game. Well not anymore because a growing number of Malays & Indians are playing this sport. Me? Yes I do play basketball but I have not played for quite a long period already due to loads of work to be done. My skills are not that good when compared to some non-Chinese basketball friends who can do many amazing skills that I cant even do despite being trained by that friend some time ago. Babal jua ku ni, ops PreU students dont like that word.
Bah, thats it. Next posting will be about my birthday wishes. Bye
P.S. This Friday I will blanja set 3 Accounting with some tidbits like our tutor, Miss Tan always did. Yang lain ada jua part kamu just kureng sketlah jangan marah ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment