Monday, May 4, 2009

Babal or in bahasa standardnya keras kepala, seems 2 b a popular word in blogs after what happened on the 2nd May 2009 between 7.45am-8am. Ok so AFMASUK BABAL 2 32999 and you will get reply:Harap maaf kod pelajar Akademi Fantasia tak sah, sila periksa dan cuba lagi. Terima Kasih kerana membazir 50sen!

Yesterday, was Sunday a day for a good rest but not 4 me. From 7.45-11.15, I have Maths xtra class. Then, around 1, I went 2 Bandar. OTW ada 1 self-accident involving 1 white Toyota Echo & pembahagi jalan d Tutong-Muara highway. Then near Tungku Link, I saw many people berlari, berjalan, menarik tayar, etc. It was the SMARTER Brunei President's Walk from KB - Giant sejauh 107km. Then pass by DST HQ, and saw a billboard kah apa? Saying that tq 4 ur continuous support 4 the last 14 yrs. Ur mostly welcome from a customer yg banyak complaint! Shopping arah Hua Ho Qlap, ada sale tapi it doesnt reflect in my bill. Then, tapau 'Golden Roaster' @ Rasamas. Its nice you should try it as well as Percik roaster. Next stop, The Mall. It was badly jammed & seas of humans. My dad have 2 park near Booker. Actually, Im thinking of getting a pair of glasses bcoz I cant see very clearly sampai boleh terliat salah org @ Vision Optical pasal 1 hr udah siap. Tapi I totally 4get about it. Kata orang:Those with glasses r all pandai. Evidence:See how many in Sc classes wearing glasses, banyak kan? This include Angie, Mizi, Magnescia, Fwuu Chyi, many more. My say:Im not saying that yg not wearing glasses inda pandai, pandai jua so no offences yeah! Kalau ada yg terasa SORRY! D Incomm got many people bcoz ada Sony Ericsson phones at discount ranging from $30-$150. Go take free Kokoberry drink as my redemption kad full udah. I choose watermelon shake tapi there r other choices like strawberry ice cream rainbow, etc. Also got some Korean tourists d sana. Anhyeongsayo welcome 2 Brunei! After a while @ The Mall, went to Sing-U-Me 2 makan. B4 balik, go 2 Mamih 2 tapau sate 4 dinner. Nyaman eh satenya, only 25sen/cucuk. Thats it 4 Sunday tales, next Monday annoying!

Around 5am tried 2 go on9 but cant. Its bcoz of $25 fee already due, which means I have been using GO! Broadband 4 1 yr alrdy. My experience had been quite ok with it bcoz I know when is the best time 2 use it e.g. 4-6am. With it also, I am also able to own a Dell XPS laptop.

Ok 2day, GP & Accounting tutor had gone 2 Bandar 4 13th Brunei national debate competition finals, hence no class but got work 2 do. I hope she remember 2 get the thing, if not it means I have 'no jodoh' with the thing. Maths class learn about stem & leaf diagram. It really test my patience as you need full concentration 2 get it correct. Once you get distracted, bye bye wrong!

Ok thats it, need 2 rest bcoz everynite 'no mai lap'(bahasa Thai) no tq 2 mechanical mice sqeeking 247! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment