Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things may not go as you planned

Satisfaction lies in the effort not the attainment. Full effort is full victory - Mahatma Gandhi

Yesterday, I had a terrible night till this morning. What happened? Well it blackout all of the sudden around 9.15 pm, and unluckily it was only my house having blackout! After a few attempts 'messing with circuitboard', it went back to normal. Too bad it went off again the 2nd time. At this point, I was puzzled what cause all these. It went off again 4 the 3rd time! Damn! After a few 'trial & error' with switches, finally we discovered was caused these, it was a mechanical mice that keeps on squeeking 247 & made me having 2 endure 'no mai lap' situation everynite, ah it was the aircond in my room. I guess those mice inside the roof, ate the wires, anyway electrician will come later! So last nite, I slept with no AC & fan, its more environmentally-friendly, poor me!

Just now, just got back my paper 2 GP, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I got 42/50 which many attain in set 2. Overall, I got a B, but almost A just a few marks more. So, the theme is work work work blog blog blog. I attribute this to my hardwork, but its not so logical! The other reasons could be my 'red&white' wristband as my lucky charm kot or excessive blogging syndrome!

1st of all thanks 2 Miss Tan, Accounting Tutor 4 helping me 2 collect my gift goodie bag @ RTB on Monday. It was a Tel Bru sponsored prize to commemorate their Trilogy celebration. Inside, there are 10 items mostly writing materials. In these few years, Im really so into winning gifts from radio stations. Some of the things that I have won include goodie bags, vouchers, hampers, books, Easicards, clocks, etc. My most valuable gift was the Pepsi hamper that I have won & also the DST goodie bag + easi starter pack that I won in conjunction with DST 12th anniversary. Im wondering why can I do public speaking on-air radio live tapi I cant even present my GP presentation well as in tergagap2!

See, the title of this post is matching with my situation right now. I spend 1 hr typing on my mobile for this post, then the Blogger network does not save it, so I gotta type it again! Haiyah so troublesome!

That it, stupid connection! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment