Sunday, May 10, 2009

A little fact & a rascal note

Mother Day is the best time for businesses such as florists, restaurants, jewellers (diamonds are girl's best friend). Everyone will be celebrating it in a grand manner or if not in a special way.
Brunei is considered to be one of the best place in the world for mothers. So mums & kids, consider yourself lucky to live in this small, but rich country.
Few years ago, I wrote an essay about 'A Mother's Love', for a Japan organised competition. Too bad, I did not win anything, not even a participation certitificate. Blimey!
Fine, a mother's love is greater than anything else in this world, as important as a father's love. Without, both of them you will never be born in this world. I would like to quote a few lines from I Not Stupid Too, a Singapore movie (yeah, I am not stupid too, just kurang pandai)
Where do babies come from?
Answer 1: Rubbish dump
Answer 2: You will understand when you grow up
Answer 3: When mum's egg & father's worm fuses together
Another quote from I am not stupid! (I am not stupid either!): When mothers nag at you, it for your own good!
Ok, I also need to to shut-up since Avril Lavigne had also learnt to shut-up. However, a few more sentences.
Thank you, mum for taking care of this rascal (yes I am, last time, now eh IDK!) all these years with care & love.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
P.S. Gonna be in a examaniac mode till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment