Friday, May 22, 2009

Extra class, GP presentation & a couple of birthday wishes

Its a picnic not a class! Today, set 2, 3, 5 Accounting combined to have revision class for AS, which is on this Monday, 25th May (Paper 2) & Paper 1 on 2nd June. Thanks to our sponsors, Miss Tan (Accounting tutor), set 2 students & me, we have a feast of chocolates, crisps, biscuits, candies, Apollo & 'cockroach egg' (huh!) when we were having our short break just now.
Ok, yesterday my group had just completed our GP presentation on Current Medical Issues. Oh yeah, some of the comments that had been given to me were:energetic, need more eye contact, look nervous, good, ......... I guess set 2 GP were influenced by our 'death number guessing game' which offers prizes such as Cadbury Krunchie, MM's chocolate, etc. Anyway, nobody went home empty handed as I distributed chocolates to them. Everyone was happy to 'gain more calories' and added 'waist size'. Haha!
24th of May is Brunei's national Energy Saving Day which so co-incidentally is also my birthday! 6,000 individuals have pledged to save electricity on that day, so I guess I should also 'GO GREEN' on my birthday, its more meaningful. People say don't remember too much numbers especially your own birthday, otherwise you will become older faster, but turning 18 must be remembered because its important. Every birthday boy got his own wishes so, I got mine too pretty long, and hopefully it can be a reality. Oh yes, most importantly thank god for all the blessings that He had given to me & all the challenges he have created in my life. My I have a good health & live a long life!
Teo Wishes for:
1. i Family as in iPod Touch & iPhone 3G Why? With iPod Touch, I can access internet via wi-fi/wireless without carrying the big laptop. iPhone 3G because its a craze now
2. Nokia family as in Nokia 5800 Comes with Music Why? If ada 'comes with music', I can legally download loads of songs to my mobile for FREE for 6 months, then you gotta pay. Better than nothing! Tapi, what is sold in Brunei, is only Xpress Music series. Di Singapore baru ada. 1 more, my phone is getting 'usang 12' already!
3. Uniqlo UT Why? Because its lawa and cheap, too bad not available in Brunei. Where in the world would you get B$15-25 T-shirt designed by a world-reknowned designer, only Uniqlo have it!
4. Pull & Bear XD T-shirt Why? Because its lawa and wordingnya unique
5. NUMTees Why? wordingnya creative for example I am a womanizer, I am not gay & straight but just shameless, many more (I wont wear with those wording because its too provocative & sensititive)
6. Credit transfer Why? Selalu low creditku, I think many students also experience these problems if you go on9 too much, tweeting excessively, YouTubeing, facebooking!
7. Straight 'A's in AS as well as A Level Why? So that I can enter NUS, because its tough to enter that university! Um, I dont think I can achieve that, but teacher say 'there may be miracles'
8. Greeting from all my friends, contacts, relatives in Facebook especially you Dr Rabbit haha!
9. My favourite magazine: Remix/Galaxie
10. Unlimited broadband Why? So that I can play Restaurant City, Pet Society, download loads of songs, see all the pdf files that I want to without limit!
Ah, abis udah banyak jua wish anak ani, I do not expect all of my wish to be reality but at least some of them like credit transfer which I may get from my father, birthday greetings from friends. Ah, about getting A's that will depend 50% on my effort and 50% on Cambridge examiners who maybe having a lot of headache marking my Biz Studies 1 & Maths P1, P4 papers right now! About mobile phone & T-shirts that will be largely a game of chance should my father goes to Singapore for his course soon!
Bah, thats it another update on 245 on Sunday. Bye
Age of 18 a transition period from a child into an adult
P.S. The most treasured gift that I have got this year, 2009 is my 'red&white wristband'. After I got that last February, my study performance have improved with exception of Maths. It could be my 'lucky charm' or it could just be luck that my marks improve but AS/A Level my marks crashed like hell. Kaluk saja tu

No comments:

Post a Comment