Saturday, May 9, 2009

Candyman

Hi happy weekend 2 all & happy stress wk starting next wk 4 those taking AS Level. I guess this is gonna be my last constant update, since Im gonna be XTREMELY BZ mcm banar tu! However, there may be 'once in a blue moon' update. Ok today happening. This morning there was a general assembly 4 PreU students. Nothing much to speak about the assembly or no that 5-lettered word being said except a few burst of laughter when Cikgu disiplin speaks. Hahaha ops terlebih sudah! Today, aku jadi 'candyman' distributing candies & chocolates to those in set 5 Biz Studies, set 4 Maths, set 3 accounting (my classmates) Bagi yg inda dapat, sorry my stock are limited & those in set 2 GP maybe on Monday yeah! Everyone said that TODAY was my birthday tapi its NOT! Anyway its coming soon & I will be posting what are my birthday wishes pretty soon. If can, please help me 2 tunaikan at least 1 of my hajat, ok? Today's candies giveaway is just to improve classmate relationship, no other hidden agenda!
Berita Hangat - Hari ini, seorang pelajar PreU pengsan semasa sedang mengikuti kuliah Economic. Ambulance telah dikejarkan ke SMSA dan pegawai paramedik telah merawat pelajar tersebut. Pelajar tersebut telah dihantar ke hospital & keadaannya dilaporkan stabil. Adalah dipercayai pelajar tersebut pengsan kerana serangan asma. Kementerian Kesihatan telah menyarankan supaya orang ramai minum banyak air sepanjang bulan ini kerana 'fenomena heatwaves'. Setakat ini sjelah coretan merapu saya, sekian!

No comments:

Post a Comment