Sunday, February 1, 2009

8th day of cny

Oh wats up to all? Hope that you have been enjoying your weekend. Apparently, there is more rain brought by La Nina. Don't ask me who she is! Perhaps some Geography students or teachers can explain that. What I know is I have been catching a cold since yesterday. Achoo, bless me! Well, as I read today's paper, heatstroke is attacking the land Down Under, Australia. For the last note before I start the main focus, I am chasing time as unpleasant weather have been affecting my GP homework progress. Malaysians, including myself have been known to do things the very last minute. However, there is exception i.e. in the case of a brilliant student. The 8th day of CNY is important to us, the Hokkien people as its the birthday of Jade Emperor. At midnight, we pray & offerings to the Jade Emperor hoping that our lives will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment