Friday, February 27, 2009

Reflection of my choice

Today, is the 1st anniversary of my 1st Pre-U classes start. In business studies, we learn about the problem of choice. I faced this problem days after my O Level results was out. I can choose either to go to Science stream or downgrade myself to Humanities stream, based on my so-so result. At the day of registration for Pre-U at SMSA, I decided to take a calculated risk decision to go for H instead of Sc, even the registration teacher ask me are you sure twice. Until, today I am still thinking whether I made the right decision! This cant be answered till the AS/A Level 2009 will be released in 2010. I am thinking do I go to Sc stream, for the sake of higher status or will it fit my future plan? I am wondering if I do choose Sc stream what will be my subject choice(definitely not bio, bcoz i cant draw), can I coupe the higher pressure, etc. After I had a recap on what happen when I was in Sc stream in F4/F5. It was a disastrous 2 years i.e. I broke test-tubes on Chem prac twice(luckily not the pippette/burette otherwise Mr Ismail will be very angry), I cant do titration, I cant light Bunsen burner, Physics class was best though, Bio class was disastrous i.e. I cant answer teacher questions bcoz I dont read bio notes, during Practical, I can barely do nothing & became laughing stock during practical, etc. After considering all these, I made my mind, thats it keputusan muktamad! After all, I am not suitable for Sc stream, bcoz I cant do this & that. So, on that reflective note, I hope the 2009 PreU1 had made a wise subject choice, otherwise use the cooling period of 2 wk to change. I cant change now, bcoz its too late already. Form 4 AS already send!

1 comment:

  1. Wahaha..Yeah!!I cnt bare wth u in from 4 and 5 espacially pratical.Always kena marah.And we all jst laugh out loud.. =P anyway i think u mke ur good decision.As u r enjoying and hve the interest in those subj and u r using those subj for ur future career.Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete