Thursday, February 26, 2009

My day + Jom ketawa

Oh wat a hectic day, today is. 1st, menu of the day is GP Paper 1 test. Payah wah, rushing lagi tu. Cher, pls kesian me & give me a pass, although its OUT OF TOPIK if you are reading this! Macamlah ada teacher want to read student blog! After, the test its my PS, go to library; working out vector question, Im totally blank! Then, in biz studies class, cikgu talk about macam ikan sardin, jump into a big swimming pool, then give essay h/w. Then 2 more class & its 2pm! Hurray balik awal. Ok, I know most of you all will be flooded by h/w by your "kind" tutors. So, to cheer you & me up, here's a lawak yg tak berapa lawak but laughlah if you want, that I learnt during my holiday to Taiwan last December. Sejuk yo, masa tu! Here goes: Di dalam satu kelas Bio (not in SMSA k!), there is a teacher with a few students. The teacher ask which bahagian badan yang akan mati dulu before you die. Ada yg say kepala, mulut, telinga, tangan, tapi ada seorang student yg pemajal jawab kaki. Cikgu tanya why? Ia menjawab setiap malam ia ternampak bila bapanya angkat kaki mamanya ke atas, mamanya meneriaki, aiyah matilah ku! The end of the story So on that joking note, I shall fly out to the reality world.

No comments:

Post a Comment