Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flood again

Today, the last day of January 2009, I have witness 3 flood in my life.
1.natural disaster flood- The roads especially near BSP ones are badly submerged, while the bypass is flooded with so many cars aka traffic jam.
2.Maths flood - today's maths lesson you know what I am totally BLUR! As a result, as of now I am still solving h/w questions, I think I may have to do OT tonight.
3. People flood- Today is the judgement day for students taking O, AS, A level exams as statement of results will be given out at their respective schools. For those who loiter around, excessive dating, etc last year, if you flung its your fault or maybe partly its because the paper is tough. Well thats it & back to drawing board for me as teachers inspire us to perform even better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. Ӏ truly aрpreciate уour efforts and ӏ will be wаіting
    for your next pоst thank you once again.

    my web blog :: kate dircksen

    ReplyDelete