Saturday, February 21, 2009

My bluff of the day

I started my day with, both Opera Mini as well as, Go Broadband, not co-operating. Hope that, DST tecnical team can do something about it fast. So far, only Go is working, Opera Mini still down. DST need to do something, although there is only 2 player in the market. I wish have have another choice of mobile browser besides Opera, but wat do you know? Opera is Monopoly, unless I upgrade my phone to a smartphone or iPhone, which I may not due to financial strains, etc. Maybe, I will upgrade, if I pass my AS, A Level with good results and go to Singapore to further my studies. Mobile there are so damn cheap, but it ties you to a contract.
At school, I have an Accounting test, which I think I made a lot of careless mistakes. Stupid me, serve me right because, I don't check me work carefully, despite completing it earlier. It will be a lesson for me in the future, especially as AS Level is approaching. Apparently, teachers are patrotic or what?, for not supplying us with the daily dosage of h/w despita having a long weekend. Bless the teachers!
Today, I learn that policemen job are not only catching criminals but also catching snakes, coaxing cats from trees, etc. In the earlier posts, I have also said that, I am awaiting my superbands from Singapore. And, today I got it. If the NUM teams are reading this: thank you to Mr Shenzi, Mr Jonathan & NUMcrews for creating this NUM Superband project to create awareness on drug abuse. Thanks again, I will be sending my pictures to you guys really soon. This is just like what Brunei A Team but, they dont give FREE wristbands!
Today & tomorrow, many celebs will be heading to Genting for 2 big events live on TV. Check your Tv guide for these. On that note, I shall conclude but do read the following supplements for National Day in Malay!
Kedewasaan bernegara bermaksud menghargai dan mempertahankan kedaulatan & kemerdekaan negara kita yang telah merdeka selama 25 tahun. Ini juga bermaksud kita perlu berusaha dengan daya kita sendiri, dan kurang bergantung kepada kerajaan. Selain daripada itu, kita juga tidak boleh & tidak akan membiarkan mindset kita dipengaruhi oleh pengaruh luar yang kurang elok. Jika kita membiarkan ini berlaku, kita akan dijajah dari segi minda kita. Selamat Ulang Tahun Jubli Perak 25 Brunei kepada semua rakyat & penduduk Brunei. Marilah kita mematangkan mindset kita seiring dengan globalisasi & usia negara kita!

No comments:

Post a Comment