Saturday, February 28, 2009

My last bluff of the feb 09 b4 mar 09

Jom jom jom jom jomheboh heboh! Eh, salah channel!Today, Pre U2 students with PS set 1 including me, dikerah for national service aka angkat kerusi @ DS(dewan serbaguna). I am not complaining about this though, in fact I applaud it because selalunya I have nothing to do if no h/w is supplied. One interesting thing, I learnt today is apparently China students are better than Malaysian Malay students in bahasa Melayu. Stress eh, Monday got vector test, the topics that I am the paling inda faham because you need to berimaginasi(not those yellow-minded imaginasi). Ok calm down, if you are stress try this cara. Take a deep breath, then release it and say ah what a wonderful world is today. Set 3, no Accounting so spend my time in library cracking my head to do Maths. In the afternoon, go to OGDC to snap photo to send for the wristband programme. I think Monday, I will write SAMPAH answer for the test. So on that mental note, gotta do Maths revision secara paksa after 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment