Friday, December 24, 2010

Plain Crap:Criteria? Guys/Gals

As I read the newspapers today, something interests me. For every 1.05 men there is only 1 women. So this implys that some Msia guys are bound statistically to be single unless they 'hunt' elsewhere.
And on Wednesday, Management lecture was on decision-making. so our lecturer, Dr IAB as I call ed him or the others call him Dr Imam asked some of us both guys & gals what is your criteria to be your bf/gf? I wont be specific with names so that those persons wont be embrassed if they read this blog haha!
A guy said: Look is no 1, then family, hobby, others! Then the lecturer asked a girl, at first she was hesitant and didnt know how to answer it. But eventually, she answered it: Knows how to play guitar, funny,smart I guess! Then someone said 'Sir, she cant answer you bcoz her bf is beside her' And another one person said 'Look at the heart'
A very interesting answer from a guy is that he knows that girls wants 3C (Cash, Credit, Car), if not jangan harap kau nak pikat perempuan tu haha! Now this reminds me of a Chinese TV matchmaking show, Perfect Match aired every Thursday 11pm on ntv7. One of the episode caused a stir because of the female participant answer. One of the participants, Ma Nuo, stirred up controversy when she rejected a suitor’s invitation to ride with him on his bicycle. “I would rather cry in a BMW,” the 22-year-old girl said. And in Singapore as I had read lots of news on Singapore, no Condo no Kahwin!
Now, from all these points. That begs a question should Guys or Gals be choosy in picking their partners since there are 'limited supply' haha?
If you ask me, yes guys and gals should be choosy. Never ever, should it go to the extend that the guy/gal is being called a 'gold-digger'. However, if a guy wants to look at beauty they should also look at inner beauty and not only outer/external beauty that maybe 'plastic'!
Ok, no offences guys Im just writing out my mind!
Merry Xmas and Happy New Yr! What is xmas to you? To me its a day when families and friends gather together for a meal, and have a jolly good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment