Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Breaking News Eduinsite:My Result Out!

Monash University has released August intake 2010 result for the unit MKW1120 and AFW1000 for the August intake students including this blogger!
1st to be released is MKW1120, which was released on Thursday, 2nd December 2010, 1 day ahead of the stated result release date. Hmm, pretty efficient ah my tutor, Miss Nora mark the papers! Shall I say unfortunately or fortunately that I only got 65 or a credit which is a 'little' bit lower than my expectation! A closer look at the papers just now, shows that my 40% essay was not done well and that pulled down my marks! What surprises me is people who said they didnt managed to finish all of the papers got higher than those who finished completely the papers. This beg for an research undertaken to see the rationale, LOL! just joking
Everyone was very curious why AFW1000 results wasnt released together with MKW1120. Some very speculative students state that perhaps 'Dr Lee lost the papers'. OMG If that is true Im not going to resit the papers! Apparently, it stays as a joke as the result was released 1hr ago! I did this paper better with me getting HD or 85 marks! Its within my expectation
Before, I end my special breaking news regarding my results. Congrats to all who have gotten HD,D, while those who got C and P dont worry there are more chances for you to get D,HD albeit hard work is required! Those who got lower than P, dont despair, perhaps your tutor could help you if you go and discussed with them, but I think there is no failures or there are a couple!
Aim for the highest, its not impossible, 90% hardwork, with 10% will do the trick.
Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment