Thursday, February 10, 2011

Plain Crap:Gong Xi Fa Cai 2011

Tian Tian Ye She Hao Tian
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Happy Chinese New Year of the Rabbit 2011.
May You Have A Great 350+ days ahead in the Year of Rabbit. Have A Great, Prosperous, Healthy and Happy Year of Rabbit.
Like A Rabbit May You Jump/Hop Higher In Life, And Achieve More Towering Success in Life, Love, Career, Studies, or Whatever That You Do
Oh yes, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. So guys, Dont Jump Jump Jump (there is different meaning, if you know what I mean) if you are not ready! Its a big responsibility to take care of 'little Rabbits'!
Zodiac prediction for Goat baa.... me!- Success in education/studies (huh, I havent feel it yet, LOL!), success in love life and friendship (Have I Found The Right One Yet? Is the person just around me but I didnt sense it?) (Good I Wont Be Lonely Folk Again!), some obstacle related to money have to be careful. Suggested to donate blood or teeth scaling.
Note: These predictions are not from my unqualified crystal balls but from reputed feng shui masters from the TV/radio shows that I watched/listen to during CNY!
Lastly, CNY is not just about who have the loudest fireworks, who have the biggest angpau, but its all about the reunion of family and friends. The warmth hospitality of family & friends beat em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment