Saturday, February 19, 2011

Companion or Friend? Or Lover?

In 2008, when I went to Taiwan for a holiday, came across a feng shui shop. The sifu 'tilik my nasib', and apparently what he said was quite true. He said that in the future if I were to suceed, I would need to depend on people around me especially friends. The problem is my relationship with people is kinda 'cool' like. The sifu also knew I had this problem, but he say there is no feng shui remedy to this but instead you have to work it out on your own.
What do I mean by 'cool'? Definitely not cool fashion style! For example, when talking to people, I have problem starting up a meaningful conversation. I need someone to start the ball rolling! Perhaps I should join the Speakers Club to improve this? Another is when chatting, yes I do fare better in chatting with people online but sometimes I do run out of things on what to chat. I cant be chatting about the weather every time right? I cant understand why I cant communicate well in real life but can communicate in cyberspace. Am I living in my own dimension?
Since everything is a result of chain of reaction, if you dont have a good relationship with people/act cool to them, then if they have outing they wont ajak you. However, if you have quite a good relationship with people you will get invites to join them for movie, steamboat, clubbing, partying, dinner, etc. I must say some of these invites comes 'unexpectedly' i.e. Im on my way to somewhere but on the way met my friends and they ajak me to join them. However, I must say I am not invited to all of these outings! Excuse me, this is not a 'talian minta simpati'!
As I said in my previous posting, I may not have a lot of friends but I do have a lot of companion. From companion, if you have a good relationship with them, they could turn to be your friend. Some people categorize them into 2:'minum friend' and 'true friend'.
Minum friend is the friend that you ajak out for drinks and you talk to them about your problems (I dont think I have any since I havent went for round of drinks or clubbing yet)
True friend is self-explanatory. These are friends that stay with you when you are in need, dont take advantage of you, are difficult to come by and should be treasured. (I think I have a few of these).
From friendship it may develop into love. Am I looking for love? The answer is YES! And I have been getting a lot of signals already!

No comments:

Post a Comment